Conveniently Located Near I-24, I-65 and 840.
Ample Bus parking available.
Farm and Country Tours
Guests of all ages enjoy a visit to Lucky Ladd Farms and we've created a special tour with activities designed to appeal to senior citizen organizations, FiftyForward clubs, 55+ active adult communities and the young of heart.
Experience one of of Tennessee's top agritourism destinations and learn about this first generation family farm while enjoying a wagon ride through the Cedar Glades, strolling the pick-your-own vegetable and flower gardens, animal encounters in Lucky's Barnyard and shopping in our country store.
A Sampling of Tour Activities:
- Shopping in our farm market and country gift shop featuring homegrown fruits/vegetables; hand-dipped ice cream; fresh-baked treats; gourmet sauces, pickles, jams and jellies; and fun decor and collectibles
- A visit to Lucky's Barnyard, includes live encounters with miniature sheep, goats, donkeys, pigs, chickens and much more!
- Narrated Wagon Ride through the scenic Tennessee Cedar Glades
- Guided tour of our strawbale and/or flower gardens
- AG-Ventures for the young of heart including mega slides, acres of playgrounds, wilderness walks and more
Sample Meal Options Available:
Meals are served at one of our spacious picnic areas or may packaged to take on the road! Guests may also purchase items at our concessions stand upon arrival.
Southern Fixin's Meal - $14 per person
- Choice of one: fried catfish fillets and hush puppies, pulled pork BBQ sandwich, or giant BBQ stuffed potato
- Choice of two: homemade potato salad, pinto beans, coleslaw, sliced garden tomatoes or fresh fruit
- Each meal includes slice of fresh baked pie and choice of beverage (lemonade, iced tea or water)
- Served plated ready for pickup
Farm to Fork Banquet-Style Buffet - $20 per person
Southern style comfort food made from Tennessee farm-raised meats and vegetables ideal for large groups of 50 or more.
- Meat Selections:
Roasted Pork Loin with baby carrots
Grilled lemon & thyme chicken breast
- Vegetable Selections:
Braised potatoes with chives
Grilled zucchini and squash -or- green beans
Fresh sliced garden tomatoes -or- garden salad
- Fresh baked bread and butter
- Selection of farmhouse desserts (pies, cakes, fruit breads)
- Beverages: lemonade, iced tea or water
All-American Cookout Favorites Buffet - $11 per person
- Meat Selections:
- Assorted chips
- Fresh baked cookie assortment
- Choice of beverage (lemonade, iced tea or water)
Ready to book your group's educational visit to Lucky Ladd Farms? Click the online registration button below to get your reservation started:
- Wednesday - Saturday
Advanced reservation required.
- 12 guest minimum
$17.00 per person
Bus drivers are admitted free, an optional meal may be added for them for additional cost.