Pumpkin Princess and Corn Maze King Pageant
October 27 - 11:00 am
Don't miss our seventh annual Pumpkin Patch Princess and Corn Maze King Pageant. All children, ages 12 months to 10 years, are invited to participate.
AGE DIVISIONS (Applies to both boys and girls)
- 12 to 23 months
- 2 to 3 years old
- 4 to 6 years old
- 7 to 10 years old
- All pageant contestants will receive pumpkin and souvenir for pageant participation.
- Each age division will have one girl and one boy named as Top Sprout. Each Top Sprout will receive a 2019 Family Season Pass to Lucky Ladd Farms (valued at $137.50). Additionally, the Top Sprout girls will receive a crown and the boys a trophy.
- We will crown two overall winners, one boy and one girl, that will be named as our Pumpkin Princess and Corn Maze King. Each overall winner will receive a fabulous prize package valued at $300 which includes a crown, a sash, a 2019 Adventure Season Pass to Lucky Ladd Farms (valued at $165.50); and a $150 cash prize.
WHAT TO WEAR
- All contestants should wear either a "Sports Star" themed dress or costume. This could be themed after your child's favorite sporting event, athlete, Olympian, or team, etc.. Have fun with it!
- Season Pass Member Pageant Registration - $18
- Non-Member Pageant Registration - $22
- Parents/Chaperons and their guests will need to purchase general admission tickets to visit the farm the day of the pageant. SAVE! Purchase your guest tickets in advance at time of registration for only $10.00 per person for ages two and older. Tickets purchased on site will be full price.
- Contest entries are limited to the first 20 children in each age division (20 girls/boys).
- Preregistration required to participate. Registration deadline 10/22/18.
- A minimum of two weeks notice of cancellation prior to program date is required to receive a refund.
- Child must be checked in no later than 10:30 a.m. If your child is not checked in by 10:30 a.m. then his/her spot will go to the next person in line on the waiting list. No exceptions.
In the case of inclement weather, please check the Farm's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ luckyladdfarms) for up-to-date information. Weather-influenced cancellations will be made by or before 9:00 a.m. on date of the event. Pageant entry refunds will be issued in the event the pageant must be canceled due to inclement weather.