Attractions - Fun for the Whole Family!
If your family is looking for an outdoor adventure near Nashville, TN - then make plans to visit Lucky Ladd Farms. In addition to being Tennessee's largest petting farm, Lucky Ladd's has tons of fun things to do with the kids; which is why more and more people are calling Lucky Ladd Farms their new destination for family fun!
Lucky's Barnyard Animal Attractions:
Featuring 100's of friendly farm animals. Our petting zoo is hands-on fun! You'll encounter pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, ducks, chickens, rabbits, cows, horses, donkeys, turkeys and more!
- Farm Animal Encounters
- Barnyard Brushing - Petting Pen
- Animal and Fish Feeding (Activity Fee .25-Cent Feed Dispensers -or- $1.00 Snack Bags)
- Goat-A-Coaster Rooftop Goat Walk
- Duck & Catfish Pond
- Peacock Alley
- Pony Rides ($5.00 Activity Fee - See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day.)
AG-venture Fun Park:
Enjoy nearly 20 acres of amusements throughout the Farm featuring interactive exhibits and creative farm themed playgrounds for children and adults alike. Plan to spend the day for unlimited play!
- Pumpkin's Peak Tire Mountain
- Bunnyville Toddler Maze
- Colossal Corn Box with Scoops, Buckets, Dump Trucks and Sifters
- Duck Races (Wheelchair Accessible)
- Giant Tube Swings
- Imagination Station Chalkboards
- Gemstone & Fossil Mining Sluice ($5.00 Activity Fee)
- Tire Wall and Rope Climbing
- Giant Tire Swings
- Jungle Gym
- Massive Sand-yard with Digging Backhoes and Dump Trucks. NEW for 2016! - Wheelchair Accessible Digger
- Jumping Balls
- Steer Roping
- Pony and Tractor Swings
- ADA Compliant Swing - NEW for 2016!
- NEW and Expanded for 2016! Barn Loft Racing Slide: 80-foot long three-lane mega slide
- NEW and Expanded! - Coming late-September 2016. Turbo Tunnel Slides: TWO - 50-foot long black tunnel mega slides
- NEW and Expanded! - coming late-September 2016. Racing Slides: Four 60-foot long racing mega slides
- Tricycle Racing Track
- Tractor Train (See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day.)
- Jumping Pad (See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day. Now CLOSED for summer months due to heat.)
- Cow Milking - Milk Bessie, Bernice and Birdy our make believe cows and goat.
- Gigantic Rocking Horse - Family Photo Prop - NEW! Coming October 2016.
- and SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Take a 20-minute ride through the Cedar Glade Forest and learn about Tennessee's wildlife.
SPLASH ZONE - Open May 18 through September 10
- Splash Pad - 28-foot area with dancing water fountains randomly shooting from the ground. (Open daily, all day.)
- Bubble Blast Pool - Inside this 20-foot area, a fan blowing millions of bubbles creates an inviting pool of good clean fun. (Open Fridays/Saturdays. See operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day.)
TODDLER TOWN - Reserved for children ages four and under.
- Mini Mega Tractor Slide
- Baby Swings
- Crazy Caterpillar Crawl
- NEW for 2016! - Expression Swings for Baby and Parent,
- Sound Garden
- Playhouse Slide
- Animal Hoppers
- Wooden Farm Truck
- Corn-toss Boards
- Ladder Ball
- Horse Hoops
- Giant Checkers
- Farm Finder Activity Boards - Four fun challenges. - New for 2016!
CEDAR GLADE WILDERNESS TRAIL
- Take an interactive nature walk through Tennessee's most significant ecosystem featuring fossils, rare plant life and wildlife.
- Animals Around Us - Interactive habitat discovery challenge. NEW for 2016!
- Buzz on Bees
- Plants Make Food
- How a Plant Grows
- Where Food Comes From
- Dairy Discovery
- The Hen House - An interactive exhibit with talking chickens makes learning fun. NEW! Coming October 2016.
- Did You Know? Fun Animal Facts
- Corn Stalks Talks
The Farm is now open for three seasons of fun, giving us the opportunity to offer even more fun things to do throughout the year.
Seasonal Activities, Games and Contests- Included with your admission.
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Baby Animal Nursery Exhibit - Located in Lucky's Barnyard
- Watermelon Festival Contests & Games: Watermelon Crawl, Watermelon Eating Contest, Seed Spitting, Watermelon Toss
- Corn Maze
- Maze Master Challenge - Corn Maze Game for all ages.
- Fall Fun Temporary Tattoo Station - Get a FREE souvenir tattoo to celebrate your visit! (Tattoo Station open Fall Weekends Only. Weekday guests may request one from a cashier inside the barn upon leaving.)
Extra Activities: Seasonal Attractions, Games and Contests - Not included with your admission.
(Please note the following activities are seasonal attractions and are therefore not available at all times during the year.)
- Pumpkin Patch - Pumpkins start at 75-cents and go up to $10 each (Fall Only)
- Pumpkin Slingshots - 2 shots for $2, 5 shots for $3 (Fall Weekends Only)
- Corn Canon - 2 shots for $2, 5 shots for $3 (Fall Weekends Only)
- Bullseye Archery - 12 arrows for $5 (Fall Weekends Only)
- Pumpkin Patch Princess & Corn Maze King Pageant - $16 entrance fee, includes admission to farm and pumpkin
Before you leave, check out Lucky Ladd's wide selection fresh picked produce, specialty gourmet food items, gifts and award winning farm fresh goodies available in the Farm Market: jams, jellies, fruit butter, homemade salsa, syrups and much more!