Things to Do
Attractions - Fun for the Whole Family!
If your family is looking for an outdoor adventure near Nashville, TN - then make plans to visit Lucky Ladd Farms. In addition to being Tennessee's largest petting farm, Lucky Ladd's has more than 75 exciting hands-on attractions and tons of fun things to do with the kids; which is why more and more people are calling Lucky Ladd Farms their new destination for family fun!
Lucky's Barnyard Animal Attractions:
Featuring 100's of friendly farm animals. Our petting zoo is hands-on fun! You'll encounter pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, ducks, chickens, rabbits, cows, horses, donkeys, turkeys and more at Tennessee's largest petting farm.
- Farm Animal Encounters
- Barnyard Brushing - Petting Pen
- Animal and Fish Feeding (Activity Fee .25-Cent Feed Dispensers -or- $1.00 Snack Bags)
- Goat-A-Coaster Rooftop Goat Walk
- Hop Town Bunny Village
- Duck & Catfish Pond
- Aviary Exhibits - Quail, Pheasants, Doves, Pigeons
- Peacock Alley
- Baby Chick Hatchery (Available Spring and Fall)
- Pony Rides (Available Weekends ONLY, $5.00 Activity Fee)
AG-venture Fun Park:
Enjoy nearly 20 acres of amusements throughout the Farm featuring interactive exhibits and creative farm themed playgrounds for children and adults alike. Plan to spend the day for unlimited play!
- Pumpkin's Peak Tire Mountain
- Bunnyville Toddler Maze
- No Left Turn Strawbale Maze
- Colossal Corn Box with Scoops, Buckets, Dump Trucks and Sifters
- Duck Races
- Giant Tube Swings
- Imagination Station Chalkboards
- Gemstone & Fossil Mining Sluice ($5.00 Activity Fee)
- Tire Wall Climber
- Tire Triangle Climber
- Rope Climbing
- Giant Tire Swings
- Jungle Gym
- Massive Sand-yard with Digging Backhoes and Dump Trucks
- Jumping Balls
- Steer Roping
- Pony Swings
- Maizee's Mega Slide: 80-foot long mega slide
- Piggy's Turbo Tunnel Slide: 40-foot long mega slide
- Rooster's Racing Slides: Set of 40-foot long racing mega slides
- Pedal Cart Racing Track
- Tractor Train (Available Weekends ONLY)
- Cow Milking - Milk Bessie, Bernice and Birdy our make believe cows and goat.
- and SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Take a 20-minute ride through the Cedar Glade Forest and learn about Tennessee's wildlife.
SPLASH ZONE - Open May 28 through September 13, 2014
- Splash Pad - 28-foot area with dancing water fountains randomly shooting from the ground.
- Bubble Blast Pool - Inside this 20-foot area, a fan blowing millions of bubbles creates an inviting pool of good clean fun. (Available Weekends ONLY.)
TODDLER TOWN - Reserved for children ages four and under.
- Mini Mega Tractor Slide
- Baby Swings
- Crazy Caterpillar Crawl
- Toddler Tricycles
- Sound Garden
- Playhouse Slide
- Animal Hoppers
- Little Tykes Castle
- Wooden Farm Truck
- Corn-toss Boards
- Ladder Ball
- Giant Lawn Checkers
- Horse Hoops
- Tabletop Checkers
- Tabletop Chess
CEDAR GLADE WILDERNESS TRAIL
- Take an interactive nature walk through Tennessee's most significant ecosystem featuring fossils, rare plant life and wildlife.
- Observational Bee Hive*
- Plants Make Food
- How a Plant Grows
- Where Food Comes From
- Dairy Discovery
- From Egg-to-Chicken
- Did You Know? Fun Animal Facts
- Corn Stalks Talks
The Farm is now open for three seasons of fun, giving us the opportunity to offer even more fun things to do throughout the year. Fall is our busiest time of year when thousands of Middle Tennesseans visit the Farm's corn maze and pumpkin patch, while our Easter Celebration and Watermelon Festival are quickly growing in popularity too. Here are some of the most popular seasonal activities, games and contests you will find at Lucky Ladd Farms.
Seasonal Activities, Games and Contests- Included with your admission.
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Baby Animal Nursery Exhibit - Located in Lucky's Barnyard
- Watermelon Festival Contests & Games: Watermelon Crawl, Watermelon Eating Contest, Seed Spitting, Watermelon Toss
- Ice Cream & a MOO-vie - outdoor movie series
- Corn Stalk Horses
- Corn Maze
- Flashlight Nights in the Corn Maze
- Maze Master Challenge - Corn Maze Game for all ages.
- FARM SCENE INVESTIGATION - Corn Maze Game for older children and adults.
- ANIMAL TRACKS - Corn Maze Game for young children.
- Pumpkin Hollar - Halloween themed lighted walking trail open after dark.
- The Great Pumpkin Smash Contests & Games: Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Relay Race, Pumpkin Chunking, Pumpkin Darts
Extra Activities: Seasonal Attractions, Games and Contests - Not included with your admission.
(Please note the following activities are seasonal attractions and are therefore not available at all times during the year. During periods of time when activities are available; they primarily will only operate on the weekends.)
- Campfires - $50 per campfire site (Fall Only)
- Face Painting - Designs range from $2 to $5 (Easter Celebration, Watermelon Festival and Fall Family Fun Fest)
- Pumpkin Slingshots - Two shots for $1 -or- Five shots for $2 (Fall Only)
- Corn Cannon - Two shots for $1 (Fall Only)
- Bulls Eye Archery - 10 arrows for $4 (Easter Celebration, Watermelon Festival and Fall Family Fun Fest)
- Pumpkin Patch - Pumpkins start at 50-cents and go up to $10 each (Fall Only)
- Pumpkin Patch Princess & Corn Maze King Pageant - $15 entrance fee, includes admission to farm and pumpkin
- The Great Pumpkin Smash Contests & Games: Pumpkin Sky Drop & Pumpkin Pounding (Activities are free if you bring your own pumpkin from home -OR- pumpkins available for destruction for $3.00 each.) (Fall Only)
Red Barn Country Store:
Before you leave, check out Lucky Ladd's wide selection specialty items, gifts and award winning farm fresh goodies available in the Red Barn Country Store: jams, jellies, fruit butter, homemade salsa, syrups and much more!
- Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters,Syrups, Cobblers
- Salsas, Salad Dressings, Spices/Rubs, Grilling Sauces and Marinades
- Local Honey
- Bakery: Homemade Pies and Breads
- Confections: Gourmet Carmel Apples, Kettle Corn, Fresh Baked Cookies and Hand-Decorated Rice-Krispy Treats
- Seasonal Produce & Harvest Decorations: Watermelons, Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn Shock Bundles, Strawbales
- Lucky Ladd Farms T-shirts, Sweatshirts and Hats
- Scarves, Hats, Mittens/Gloves (Fall ONLY)
- Garden Themed Merchandise
- Children's Toys
Farm Fresh Eats & Treats:
In addition to animals, playgrounds, games and fun, dining at Lucky Ladd Farms is part of the experience! From the cooked-to-order grill to our specialty treats, Lucky Ladd Farms has food choices for everyone in your party.
- Barnyard Grille
- MOO-MOO's Cafe
- Back Forty Grill Express
- Snack Shack
- Drink Hut