Things to Do
Attractions - Fun for the Whole Family!
If your family is looking for an outdoor adventure near Nashville, TN - then make plans to visit Lucky Ladd Farms. In addition to being Tennessee's largest petting farm, Lucky Ladd's has tons of fun things to do with the kids; which is why more and more people are calling Lucky Ladd Farms their new destination for family fun!
Lucky's Barnyard Animal Attractions:
Featuring 100's of friendly farm animals. Our petting zoo is hands-on fun! You'll encounter pigs, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, ducks, chickens, rabbits, cows, horses, donkeys, turkeys and more!
- Farm Animal Encounters
- Barnyard Brushing - Petting Pen
- Animal and Fish Feeding (Activity Fee .25-Cent Feed Dispensers -or- $1.00 Snack Bags)
- Goat-A-Coaster Rooftop Goat Walk
- Duck & Catfish Pond
- Aviary Exhibits - Quail, Pheasants, Doves, Pigeons
- Peacock Alley
- Pony Rides ($5.00 Activity Fee - See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day.)
AG-venture Fun Park:
Enjoy nearly 20 acres of amusements throughout the Farm featuring interactive exhibits and creative farm themed playgrounds for children and adults alike. Plan to spend the day for unlimited play!
- Pumpkin's Peak Tire Mountain
- Bunnyville Toddler Maze
- Colossal Corn Box with Scoops, Buckets, Dump Trucks and Sifters
- Duck Races
- Giant Tube Swings
- Imagination Station Chalkboards
- Gemstone & Fossil Mining Sluice ($5.00 Activity Fee)
- Tire Wall and Rope Climbing
- Giant Tire Swings
- Jungle Gym
- Massive Sand-yard with Digging Backhoes and Dump Trucks
- Jumping Balls
- Steer Roping
- Pony Swings
- Maizee's Mega Slide: 80-foot long mega slide
- Piggy's Turbo Tunnel Slide: 40-foot long mega slide
- Rooster's Racing Slides: Set of 40-foot long racing mega slides
- Tricycle Racing Track
- Tractor Train (See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day.)
- Jumping Pad (See daily operation schedule upon arrival; runs at set intervals throughout the day. Closed summer months due to heat.)
- Cow Milking - Milk Bessie, Bernice and Birdy our make believe cows and goat.
- and SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Take a 20-minute ride through the Cedar Glade Forest and learn about Tennessee's wildlife.
SPLASH ZONE - Open May 18 through September 10
- Splash Pad - 28-foot area with dancing water fountains randomly shooting from the ground.
- Bubble Blast Pool - Inside this 20-foot area, a fan blowing millions of bubbles creates an inviting pool of good clean fun.
TODDLER TOWN - Reserved for children ages four and under.
- Mini Mega Tractor Slide
- Baby Swings
- Crazy Caterpillar Crawl
- Toddler Tricycles
- Sound Garden
- Playhouse Slide
- Animal Hoppers
- Wooden Farm Truck
- Corn-toss Boards
- Ladder Ball
- Horse Hoops
CEDAR GLADE WILDERNESS TRAIL
- Take an interactive nature walk through Tennessee's most significant ecosystem featuring fossils, rare plant life and wildlife.
- Observational Bee Hive*
- Plants Make Food
- How a Plant Grows
- Where Food Comes From
- Dairy Discovery
- From Egg-to-Chicken
- Did You Know? Fun Animal Facts
- Corn Stalks Talks
The Farm is now open for three seasons of fun, giving us the opportunity to offer even more fun things to do throughout the year.
Seasonal Activities, Games and Contests- Included with your admission.
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Baby Animal Nursery Exhibit - Located in Lucky's Barnyard
- Watermelon Festival Contests & Games: Watermelon Crawl, Watermelon Eating Contest, Seed Spitting, Watermelon Toss
- Corn Maze
- Maze Master Challenge - Corn Maze Game for all ages.
Extra Activities: Seasonal Attractions, Games and Contests - Not included with your admission.
(Please note the following activities are seasonal attractions and are therefore not available at all times during the year.)
- Pumpkin Patch - Pumpkins start at 75-cents and go up to $10 each (Fall Only)
- Pumpkin Patch Princess & Corn Maze King Pageant - $16 entrance fee, includes admission to farm and pumpkin
Before you leave, check out Lucky Ladd's wide selection fresh picked produce, specialty gourmet food items, gifts and award winning farm fresh goodies available in the Farm Market: jams, jellies, fruit butter, homemade salsa, syrups and much more!