Price of Admission
|Children Under 2||Free|
|Season Pass Members||Free|
|Flashlight Maze & Pumpkin Hollar (Ages 2+)||$12.00 (Fall ONLY)|
Season Pass Membership
In 2013, Season Passes are valid all days we're open to the public from late March through late October. Don't forget to show your Season Pass when paying for food and merchandise at the farm and save 10%.
|Individual Season Pass||$30 per person (Ages 2+)|
|Admits one named person.|
|Family Season Pass||$125|
|Admits two named adults and upto three children -or- grandchildren.|
|Adventure Season Pass||$150|
|Admits two named adults and upto three children -or- grandchildren and one guest.|
Season Passholder Benefits
- FREE Passholder Value Book - Receive more than $100 in special discounts, including TWO FREE TICKETS for friends to use on select days, savings on concession and retail purchases and more in 2013.
(Limit one Value Book per Family and Adventure Season Pass.)
- Unlimited Visits - Come to the farm as often as you like.
- Unlimited Pony Rides - Applies to children passholders only. (75lb weight limit, applies only to children listed on an Individual Season Pass, Family or Adventure Season Pass)
- FREE Special Events - Get FREE access to many special events including the Easter Celebration, Watermelon Festival, Ice Cream & MOOvies and more.
Season Passholder Terms
- Person presenting season pass must be named on the card and have both season pass AND photo ID.
- Children must reside in the same household -or- be the grandchildren of the primary season passholder.
- A child listed on a Family or Adventure Pass that is visiting with a "guest" (aka an adult not listed on the child's season pass) may present a birth certificate copy, school or photo ID along with the season pass for entry.
- A guest may not be substituted for a named member -or- child who is not present.
- A guest pass may only be used in when a named passholder with ID is present.
- Season Pass admission not valid towards educational school tours or field trip outings.
- A replacement fee of $5 per Season Pass will be required for reprints, in the case of lost, forgotten or stolen passes.
Tickets for add-on activities can be purchased at admissions, guest services and at each attraction location.
|Animal Feed||$.25 per handful -or-$1 per bag|
|Pony Rides (75lb weight limit)||$5 per ride|
|Gemstone / Fossil Mining||$5 per bag|
|Face Painting*||Designs range from $1 to $5|
|Corn Cannon*||Two shots for $1|
|Giant Slingshots*||Two shots for $1 -or- Five shots for $2|
|Campfire Rentals*||$50 per site|
|Wagon Rentals**||$5 per wagon|
|*Seasonal activity, not available at all times.
**Limited availability, $2.00 refund upon return.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Concessions, Farm Market and Gift Shop purchases subject to a 9.75% sales tax. Sales tax is already included in admission and add-on activity prices.
- Lucky Ladd Farms reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission to anyone who engages in or appears to be engaging in inappropriate or offensive conduct, as determined by Farm staff.
- The Farm is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles and is not required to issue refunds or exchanges for inclement weather.
- All guests entering Lucky Ladd Farms' grounds grant permission to Lucky Ladd Farms to utilize his/her image or any recordings for any purpose without payment.
One price gets you: Admission to Tennessee's largest petting farm including nearly 70 activities for all ages, free parking, and free sunscreen!
- Credit Cards
- Business Check
Credit cards accepted at Admissions, Farm Market Gift Shop and select food stands.
Guests wishing to leave the farm and return the same day need to leave their admissions band on for re-entry.
Due to mechanical, health, weather or safety conditions, we may close certain areas or attractions. We will do everything we can to re-open as soon as safely possible.
Refunds will not be issued. Rain checks are ONLY issued when the farm has to close unexpectedly due to inclement weather.
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. We strongly encourage close toed shoes and discourage sandals and flip-flops.
Guests with Disabilities
Please be aware walking paths are uneven and can be difficult to navigate. Motorized wheelchairs or chairs with larger wheels fair best on the terrain. Charging stations and rentals are currently not available. Please let our staff know if you need assistance.
Dogs or other animals of any kind are prohibited on farm grounds with the exception of service dogs. Please be mindful of the danger of leaving pets in your vehicle while visiting our farm.read more farm policies